Friday, January 31, 2014

T.G.I.F.

I don't know about you all, but this week I am especially thankful that it is FINALLY FRIDAY!!!! It's the second week of another spring semester for me and it seems that life gets real right around this time, and you find out what the professors and classes are really going to be like. I had a lot of hours at work to balance in between running to classes this week too, I just felt like I was playing catch-up from the beginning of monday morning on through today. It's weeks like this when it's easy to get overwhelmed and break-down (I'm not going to lie....I had my moment), but it's also in weeks like this that you set the tone for future weeks to come. Will you take the easy way out and decide to quit while you're behind, or will you dig deep and fight to catch back up in the race? This morning, the Lord reminded me of the faithful God that He is by putting this verse in my mind:  "We are hard pressed on every side, but not crushed; perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not abandoned; struck down, but not destroyed." 2 Corinthians 4:8-9. We all will walk through tough stuff, we all will face various trials, God will require challenging things that will stretch us, but He will never push us past our breaking points. He is faithful to carry us through. 
And that friends, is a wonderful thing to be reminded of as I round out one crazy week! 
I hope you all have a great weekend and get plenty of R&R...and don't forget to cheer the Bronco's onto a Superbowl victory on Sunday!!! :) 

Sincerely,

Kaity


" I trust that since He was faithful in my past, He will be the same faithful God in my future." -Candace Cameron Bure 

No comments:

Post a Comment