Tuesday, January 14, 2014

New Beginnings

Blogging and I go way back…though, our track record of success is not so great. I’m hoping that in this new year, with a new blog, and a fresh perspective, this go ‘round will be successful!
Basically, to give you all the run down, I don’t think there are enough places for us to go and read things that are just good for our souls. So whether it’s a devotion, beauty tip, or powerful thought that is posted here, I want this to be a place that offers inspiration, encouragement, and draws us closer to Christ. I am passionate about this generation of young women, and I desire to see us all rise up and discover everything that God has created us to be, uniquely feminine, filled with purpose and driven by passion.


“I praise You because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Your works are wonderful, I know that full well.”
            Psalm 139:14

Sincerely,

Kaity

1 comment:

  1. You are an amazing, Beautiful young woman, your passion ifor life and God is just as amazing.

    I Love You Aunt Kathee

    ReplyDelete